*hmmh hmmh* I would like take this moment to thank me mamma, me pappa, me 3 brothers…
This isn’t an oscar, and as much as I wish I was Jennifer Lawrence, I ain’t. What this is, however, is a ‘tag-like’ phenomenom in which virtual-images of trophies are involved! I have won two of these – so instead of making two seperate posts, I am lumping them all in to this one.
TROPHY 1: The Liebster Award
I was nominated by the lovely Carl from ‘thattimein’. He Also shares the same blog-theme as yours truly so you know he’s gonna be an amazing guy!
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and ask them 11 questions.
11 random facts about me:
1. I had an undying (well, now it’s dead so maybe it wasn’t undying) obsession with the band Tokio Hotel when I was a preteen.
2. I got my license as soon as I turned 18, yet nowadays I have practically forgotten how to drive.
3. My food obsession is ridiculous and the fact that I am not obese yet remains a mystery to me.
4. I will try anything and everything once.
5. I was born in Australia and lived there until I was 11.
6. I used to believe that you would be able to breathe through your bellybutton if you were to start suffocating…
7. It took me until I was 8 to realize that clouds actually moved..
8. My mother, however, thought I was a child genius (I have no idea why) and had me get my IQ tested as a 7 year old.
9. I have never been in a relationship.
10. I can speak English and Swedish, and a tad bit of French and German.
11. I’m an adrenaline junkie. I’ve snowboarded, bungy jumped, sky dived, scuba dived… etc… It’s so scary and fun!
11 Answers to the questions:
1.What’s your favourite country that you’ve visited and why? ITALY. I am yet to travel around it extensively, but I love the food, weather, and people. BELLA ITALIA
2.What’s your favourite city that you’ve visited and why? I loved Prague. It might have had to do with the booze I consumed, the people I met (American guy on the walking-tour where are you?), or the fact that it was one of our first eurotrip destinations. Everything was just right, though.
3.Tell us one destination you hope to visit this year. Well, one destination that I WILL be visiting this year is Bangkok. yaay! I can’t wait to feel the buzz, sweat, and chaos of that city.
4.What’s the worst place you’ve visited and why? When visiting the Ice Hotel in Sweden, I managed to break my knee cap. By riding a reindeer sleigh. It wasn’t fun - read about it here
5.What is your favourite airline? I loved Malaysian airlines. Anything or anyone that gives me asian food, I will love.
6.Show us one of your favourite photographs from travelling. I love this pic of me from Berlin!! Simply because I look so good in it HA-HA. Unfortunately I do not know what the monument represents.
7.What three items can you not bear to travel without? EARPLUGS. INFLATABLE PILLOW. EYEMASK. These are a life saver on long train rides.
8.What’s your favourite travel souvenir you’ve bought? I never have enough room in my bag to collect souveneirs per sei, but I do collect bracelets! I make sure to get one from each country. Here are our bangles from my eurotrip:
9.What’s your most embarrassing travel moment? Nothing pops to mind, so for now I’ll have to leave this one unanswered.
10.What’s your scariest travel moment? Almost not finding a place to sleep on our first night in Berlin. It ended in luxury though. Read about it here.
11.Where in the world do you hope to be in ten years? Happy, in love, living anywhere in the world, working with something that helps people.
My 11 questions:
1. What did you want to be when you grew up?
2. Which continents have you been to?
3. Which exotic foods would you like to try?
4. What is your most memorable ‘random act of kindness’?
5. Which adrenaline-inducing experiences have you had?
6. What is your travel background, childhood wise?
7. Which languages can you speak?
8. What is your regular choice of breakfast?
9. If you could teleport anywhere, RIGHT NOW, where would you go?
10. If you had to choose, would you rather be constricted to the northern or southern hemisphere?
11. What is your proudest achievement in life?
TROPHY 2: The Shine On Award
I was nominated by the young but wise Emily. Her blog is also amazing, check it out. This award came with a bunch of questions as well. However, my time is precious and this is taking too much of it!! Emily seems like a lovely person though, so clickie on her name and make her day.
Thanks for the nominations, guys!
And for my nominees: Have fun answering.